Felix Farex referee from Uruguay

Felix Fares was dessignated for the World Maxi of Prague (Check Republic). He was interviewed by the media of his country several times. In a recent interview in the Uruguayan press he announced: " I would like to officiate all the maxi tournaments in my country and I would also like for all my colleagues who want to continue officiating once their FIBA life ends to have the opportunity to continue on in the maxi instead of choosing to become an authority or watching games on TV. Otherwise basketball ends for the referees and that is not the idea." He also added: " In the maxi I felt like I was alive again. When I retired from FIBA there was a big emptiness in my life that was later filled with the maxi tournaments.  If God would give me the opportunity to choose how to die, I would choose inside of a basketball court."



Popular posts from this blog

47° Campeonato Argentino de Maxibásquetbol

El maxi de Puerto Rico tiene nueva casa